Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who did I come here to be?

I am not me, I am living someone Else's life, thinking someone Else's thoughts, acting someone Else's roles.

Who am I? What is my life supposed to be here? What did I come here to do? Who did I come here to be?

It's time for you to be aware in life. Aware of self, aware of others, aware of cause and aware of effects. Aware of source, aware as source, aware that you can change course to follow your path.

The path of an enlightened master requires the embodiment of divine consciousness, with the source of all consciousness within you, guiding you on your path. You will move in grace, as grace in harmony with all creation.

Your purpose is your path, you path your purpose. Your purpose is to enjoy creation as divinity. Awaken to your truth, the truth that you are free in every sense. You use this freedom to express divine love to all and to be aware of all, as the source of all that is. Relax into the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment