Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Choose divinity in your daily living

An opening to enlightenment is made available to you when you clearly wish for enlightenment.

How do we takeover this life as divine consciousness?

Clearly wish for all areas of your life to be enlightened by the light of divine love.

Choose divinity in your daily living.

No I don't know what your talking about, regarding my avoidance of my divine calling. How may I wake up divinely? You chose the global scope of divinity as your ideal condition for life, not it is your responsibly manage that while all consciousness has free choice for themselves. How may each individual be both free to choose anything and yet all choose divinity as their state of being.

All will choose divinity when the unconscious choose divinity. The unconscious will choose divinity when the one true consciousness choose to manifest through the body of a man and thus awakened to the truth resonates this truth throughout the universe of space and time. This emanation of divinity in form reawakens all consciousness in form to their original origin of divinity and when presented with a knowing of all options and choices all will choose divine consciousness.

Always choose divinity in your current circumstance, if circumstances govern divinity, divinity is no more divine consciousness.

I choose for myself to be divinely conscious.

The only way that you are allowed to change this reality is in your own choice of beingness.

I allow the me that is in resistance to life, to be divinely changed.
I allow the me that is in reaction to life to be divinely changed.
I allow the me that is aligned with life to be divinely changed.
I allow the me that is in agreement with life to be divinely changed.

I allow divine change.

I allow the me that know not, to know divinely.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment