Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A fool know more

Allow divine presence to expand within you, until it is without you and you are without you, within.

Until you realize that you are not being the truth of you when you are struggling, you will continue to struggle.

Without me, I see the God that I am is.
Within me I am free when I AM is allowed to be supreme.
I am the I AM when I am not me. Not me is easy to be, when I am not something.
All things, are something, that things know not.
Know not that being things is not being God? Serve God by observing all that are being things as they move by.
As you stand by being no thing, the consciousness of things are redeemed and freely return to you.
As you see and as you feel things, realize that this is not me, not me, not me, now I am free. Y

es I am embodied, but the body is not me. Allow your eternal life to be the light that enlightens the life that you are here.
How?
Relax into it. You are the only stop in your life, no one else can stop you without your agreement. Stop stopping yourself and unstop your divine flow.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment