Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Look at God through the eyes of life.

Look upon life with the eyes of God and then you will know. All that you wish to know will be yours, it is the only thing that will save you. Look at life through the eyes of God. God is looking down at life with divine consciousness in fact and inform. God blames no one and condemns no one.

Look at God through the eyes of life.
Look at life through the eyes of God now.

The reality is I hate life as a limited being. I would rather not be here. I hate life, I have always hated life and I would rather be dead.

Now it will be pretty hard to be successful in life with an attitude like that. Connect the part of you that hates life to God and God will end all of your cares.

There is no part of me that does not hate all that I despise.

Of course you do, let God feel your hate fully, let God have your every despised thought. Give God your hatred of the whether, noises and sounds. Give God your hatred of ugliness, lying and fear. Give God your hatred of your limitations, lack of control and all of your failures in your life.

Merge all of your considerations with God.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment