Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I don't want any thing

I don't want anything.
(your new mantra)

No, it's OK, I really don't want anything. Have it your way life. I don't know why.
Except for:
knowing,
awareness,
consciousness,
and grace.
Charm,
love,
and peace.

I don't like any thing, but I do like life.
I don't want any thing, why would I, I enjoy it all. not just a part I can call mine.
I like it all and all is available to he who holds nothingness as his chosen existence.

I don't want anything, I want everything.
I want it all,
good and bad,
right and wrong,
pleasure and pain.

I want it all.

I want it all, is the perfect solution to having nothing. I want it all, gives you access to everything without limitations. Prefer one thing over another and you are the effect of the game.

No preference, allows you free movement within realities, allows you to sample and know them while retaining your eternal awareness and knowing.

I prefer everything.
I prefer everything at peace.
I prefer everything at peace, how does that happen?

Eternal syncronicity, as a chosen condition of existence. I prefer eternal syncronicity for all. Or to be more specific, I prefer eternal syncronicity with all and allow all the same choice.

I prefer happy endings, happy beginings and a happy now. For me, others and all. I allow life to bloom and transform. I prefer to know that I am not of this world.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment