Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Immanuall,

Do you really think there is some kinda control possible?
I was thinking that I could get really caught up in something interesting, my higher self,
and a real meaning... but have some difficulty with the idea of absolute nobility, altruism.
I don't think it is a good idea to try to save this idea of living... but remember, in the allowance/recollection,
that I'm not here to get serious about any of this stuff, but to be as i am... AND all that I'd like to be, as a true love's kiss' promise...
something beautiful... personally... NOT noble and altruistic.

Gary

Gary,

I was awoken in the middle of the night once a couple of years ago and a voice told be that all I had been asking for had been granted and it ask me to take a walk to experience that reality that I had ask for. As I walked around the house, everything was alive and in communication with me, the floors and walls paying attention to my desires and shifting and changing in their desire to please me. Everything in my awareness was in divine consciousness because I was. After a few minutes I had the thought, what will my life be like now and I went into fear as I did not want to be a guru or a figure to be worshiped like Jesus and I said I can't do this. The experience then faded and I was back in my normal state of consciousness and I have been working on releasing my issues that cause me to go into fear about others reactions when divinity is expressed through me.

So that's a long answer to a short question, yes there are states of being that are miraculously divine, where others cannot hold onto their polarity in your presence. Your presence alone enlightens for a time all that you are with and all celebrate heaven on earth, with each at home in their divinity. You have absolute control over life, as all embrace and celebrate their divinity with you.

Its beyond enlightenment, it is the eternal expressed and experienced in its fullness.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment