Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Immanuall,

I wanna have an experience of non duality, enlightenment and beyond... and I always feel that it is just 'right there'.
I have been awake and enlightened so many times... I could tell you stories... but perhaps there are better stories...
like permanent, stable enlightenment and beyond. Thanks for sharing........

Gary

Gary,

I have seen and known you enlightened. We only talk about it like this when we have fallen back to earth. Stability of enlightenment is the state we both prefer. It requires that all levels of our unconsciousness experience the state and determine that it improves existence for them. Its building to a critical mass of all aspects of ourselves choosing enlightenment. Then it will be permanent.

I read enough of the Matrix and it is a story of polarity which is endless and while interesting tries too hard to convince. Divinity has no agenda, but is available to assist when called upon.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment