Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Immanuall,

think living in the unknown, as it seems, is the most noble thing there is.
I think control comes in the willingness to BE as the unknowing IS BEING
and NOT trying to put on something else, a magic tool, a clever possibility, etc, etc...

But I don't know what i'm talking about afterall, and it would be quite humiliating to discover that there IS a control
that is a knowing that some people have... and I am absolutely clueless about it.

I really think there ISN'T anyone who has or has ever had anything clever that is lasting.
I'm a casanova. I hate myself, my limitation... but in that I am in love with my mind, and the minds of others... here and there
and feel that they ARE my mind... and that something is actually happening that is the kiss of the divine... that is MY divine.

Gary

Gary,

Many have opened to the kiss of divine inspiration, none that I have seen are the living source of divine inspiration. It is the truth of all that are here, that they may choose to be the embodiment of divine truth. A channel is different than God incarnate, but it seems that it is just the beginning step and you do have to ask for it all, then you have to share it, as there is no such thing as one embodiment of God it is either none or many.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment