Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Immanuall,

i'm not saying no one can know that there is no truth. i'm just saying it is good to see that a truth out there or in here is irrelevant. it's called projection.
you can argue anything which is why i say... with certainty... it is all projection: truth, a way to live divinely, etc...
it is all an attempt to author reality... when there is only a memory of someone else saying that words mean something.
Just because we can use words, vocabulary, it doesn't mean that we are saying anything about anything... at all.
it's all the same is not a certainty. it doesn't need to be different so it's irrelevant.
anything is possible is just a question or hope or demand that arises like anything/everything else.
the heart of god is full, and everything is bursting from that. no one needs to find it, find themselves... it's all pure crap.
i'm not saying it is more or less significant than basketweaving, but you can have as much passion, feeling, nearness, etc
and just not talk about it, understand it, identify it, etc...
what makes you think some people are more conscious than others? it's all pure crap!
you have no idea, and THAT i will argue. you have no idea at all. none. and NO ONE DOES.
a lot of words means nothing. for you it may be lovely as an artist loves his admirers,
but it is the same whether it is ultimate reality, feng shui, football or klu klux klan.
we can argue that all day long... and i will (when in the mood).

Gary.

Gary


Truth is relevant if you wish to control your reality. If you are not aware of what the facts are,how things work, how someone will respond then you are at effect of all the choices of others and you will be tossed to and fro until you wake up, its not projection its awareness.

Its not about words, its about observation, perception and choice. Those words describe a being that is in control of his reality and experiences it as he chooses. Because he observes reality as it is, he can choose where to be, who to be with, what to do, this is just common sense for one that has the sense to be successful in living life as he chooses.

I am not suggesting that you identify with anything, in fact disidentifing with everything is what I preach to myself and wish for all others who choose the same as I do.

My observation of others, is what tells me that there are different levels of awareness, of consciousness, of politeness, of aggressiveness, of loving, of allowance. My observation shows me that all of life is struggling for things to be different than what they are, is what shows me that change is both wanted and needed. The fact that struggle and resistance to what is does not work in most of the short term issues that people have and always fails in the long term, is all I need to know to say that struggle does not work, resistance is not effective and the only thing that is welcomed by everyone is to be allowed to do what they want to without anyone else trying to stop them. That is the stratagy that I suggest, find places and people that support the reality that you wish to experience, then you at least have a chance.

And yes, I do believe that you will argue just for the hell of it and I will let you as it helps me to clairify my own knowing.

Thanks,

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Hello Susan,
    I read the posting on ascension and thought you might enjoy this one;

    In the middle of the night a couple of years ago, I was awakened by a voice within that said "all that you have ask for is granted and your reality is now as you wished for it to be" I got out of bed and slowly started to walk arround the house, I was aware of the consciousness of all of the forms in the house, the walls, the furnature the floors and all of the consciousness was focused on what my desires were for it were. The forms shifted and moved in a light and beautiful way reflecting a shared awareness of our divinity. I enjoied this state for about 10 minutes until I had the thought that I did not want the responcibility for being in this state of existence with other people as I did not want to be looked at as a guru, saint or embodiment of God. At that point I was returned to my normal state of consciousness and I have been completing my cleansing of the thoughts, ideas and beliefs that a state of God consciousness would be less than the perfect one for me.

    On another occasion, while meditating I experienced a state where I connected to everything in the universe. It looked like I was in outer space and all there was, were millions of points of light. I had lost all awareness of my personality and history of being a human and I was in communication with all individuated consciousnesses at the same time. I could focus in on any one of them and experience the reality that each consciousness had from its point of view and I had no beingness in myself or noself at all. I was either them or the connection of all of them. Near the end of the experience, I felt that my consciousness was being downloaded into a paticular point or life and I was curious as to which one it would be. Wpon realising that it was David Newren's I was horrified that I would once again experience life as such a dense and painful reality. This experience left me with the ability to connect to all, while being myself which is a great way to short out the limitations and trainings of a human consciousness and is part of my practice so that I can experience the reality of God consciousness without the fear that it is some way inapropiate.

    I have many other stories and experiences also, my previous email to you was simply a desire to share with someone who would appreciate it an experience of what it is when the divine in one is seen and acknowledged by the divine in another. The invitation remains open.

    Regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete