Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Why Not?

With your every realization of inability in any area, allow that realization to always be paired with the knowing of your divine self. Because when you know limitation as divinity, you know the limits of non miraculously operated physical reality.

When you know the purpose and design of everything, you can't be at effect of anything. Because the knowledge of the purpose of the expression and the beingness of all creation, puts one in the position of knowing all of the predictability's and so you are where you can be abundantly joyful, regardless of the other games that are going on around you.

I am the divine that you see and that reality should be true for you as well as me. I am the divinity that you can see and you are you the divine that I can see? To the degree that I fail in knowing your divinity, is the degree that I am painfully not my divine self and so what ever it is that restrains me from knowing you as divinity, I am looking at and observing and realizing that to maintain that reality is to curse myself, to curse myself into a reality where I do not believe that you are divine. Who would curse themselves with knowing others, as other than divine?

Well the curse worked for awhile and now we are conscious enough to realize that divinity is our choice and if it's not divine for the person that you are with, your choice was not divinity for yourself, for the other is as divine as you choose for him to be.

Where ever in me lies the seeds of my failing you and the being of the seeds. I find those seeds within myself, where grew from that, a diminished self and other. And I choose to realize and know the truth, the truth of all, so that we may have the ability to choose our reality from a point of consciousness knowing what the possibilities are to choose from. We choose to be aware of the highest and the lowest possibilities to choose from. Which means we are able to observe all reality and all consciousness and be able to know the whole spectrum of possibilities and to choose our personal experience as we wish, to the degree that we choose to be joyous, successful...

What is it that that would allow us to condemn ourselves to a diminished reality because we did not deserve the truth any more? How else could you trap a God, unless the God chose his own destruction as a possible punishment for some inappropriate action? So as God, wouldn't it be a good idea for you to pay attention to what the ultimate possibilities of existence are and be able to choose as that for your expression here?

Why not? That's the point of a miracle right, isn't it, that it is easy? So why would a God consciousness make it difficult on himself, in a reality where he allows himself to know what all the possible choices of expression and beingness are here? If he can choose from an unlimited set of possibilities and you don't prefer the one that is being expressed through you right now, then what would prevent a God consciousness from instantly choosing a new reality that he enjoys expressing more than that which he has been expressing in a state of unconsciousness?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment