Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Immanuall,

I'm judging instead of letting God. I know that.
As soon as I stop judging and start letting God, I'll be in a more perfect and open state.
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got myself where I am now, how I perceive, and my perception can change or open up to THE Reality.
Thank you, Father!

Gary.

Gary,

Thank God, just feel your reality and as your gift to your self give every thought, blockage, belief, energy, judgement and consideration to God and say "this is yours God do with it as you will", then pay attention and see what happens when you do nothing but submit everything to God.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment