Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The truth of self gets better after you have looked at the worst of it

Everything that is in me, is me and I am waking up to that as my truth. In my truth, I am free. What I am here as, is what you should get conscious about for yourself. Bring your divine awareness into yourself and then everything will be taken care of.

Your awareness of self should be from a divine point of view.

Choose to be divinely conscious regardless of who you are connected to.

The truth of self gets better after you have looked at the worst of it.

Whatever circumstances that you find yourself in, look at the barriers, feel the interactions and then allow yourself to be in them as they are, while your maintaining your divine consciousness, instead of going into agreement with things staying as they are or moving in the same direction. Allow yourself to be divinely conscious regardless of your circumstances or connections. Remember that it is OK to improve your life by being divine.

Your mantra; I choose to be divinely conscious regardless of my circumstances.

It's OK to be divine in your own head.

Divinity is my choice and I choose it.

There is a lot going on in your life and you are obligating yourself to too many people. End the obligations that you have made as soon as possible and make few new ones, ones that are handled quickly and easily.

For you to be at peace here you have to have prosperity or detachment.

Another mantra; We choose to be here divinely.

To solve a problem, begin with asking; what can we agree on.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment