Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am a pretence of the absolute

It doesn't matter what is going on in your body, instead of focusing on it, focus your awareness on your divine presence instead and allow all else to be free. Observe your divine presence as your first observation in embodied consciousness and as every other observation that you have in life, just to even the odds that you have in life and balance everything else out in harmonious perfection. (A divine realization for everything so to speak).

You get stronger, the stronger you allow another to be in his divinity.

Guess what happens when you value spiritual increase more than you do material? You get both.

How would this be for you? Everyone is overwhelmed by your love every time they think of you.

Nice one, I'll take that.

Good, every realization that you have in polarity begins and ends in divinity, wonderful.

If there is nothing redeeming or worth redeeming in your identity, let it go, its alla pretence anyway.

I am an absolute pretence with nothing eternal about me, except that I am a pretence of the absolute and so am absolute consciousness embodied, once I drop all pretences.

So I am the absolute, realized once I drop all of my pretences?

Yes.

How slowly do you have to move in order to be fully aware of your surroundings?

Motionless for awhile, then it speeds up. Let’s just say try a motionless, relaxed, standing meditation position, until something other than you, begins to move you.

No comments:

Post a Comment