Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, November 13, 2009

I am not free.

There is nothing in my character worth saving, worth redeeming or eternally true. I have looked, measured myself and found myself lacking any redeeming qualities. There is nothing in me worth keeping, all will be wrecked and destroyed when viewed in the light of eternal truth.

For one who has considered himself worthy, I find upon examination, nothing holy, nothing whole, nothing Godly in my character, my being, my actions, or my results. I am in short, not true. What does one do when he finds that he is worthless as a benefit to himself and others?

You admit it, at least to yourself.

I am worthless, I admit it. I am a total and complete failure in living the life that I desire. I don't even know where to start in an effort to improve myself. I live in fear and misery, I dread each coming day, I shrink from each moment and wish to hide myself from the light of others.

I am not free.
I am open to change however.
I am willing to have life get better for me and for all others.
I am willing to not be here as who I have been, but I don't know how to do it.
I am open to eternal truth freeing me from what I am here.
I choose truth, for I have tried everything else and found it lacking.

I am going to allow God to forgive me for all of my sins, regardless of what they are, for they are all in the past.

Are you saying that you are going to be here on the team?

What team?

Your team.

?

You are here and have all of your team here with you. See them and recognize them and awaken them to their truth. They are here to support you and each other in divinity being a present option for all on planet earth. You don't have to remember the past as a unsolved problem, your divine presence will resolve them all by rewarding your opponents with divine realization.

The divine love that resolves all conflicts, feel it, it is you.

The divine presence that harmonizes all imbalances, feel it it is you.

Do you think that your problems are issues that would be able to prevent deity from instantly resolving them? Do you think so little of us and so much of yourself? Do you really think that your limitations are irresolvable by divinity?

I thought that I was lost beyond being found, that I was no more forever sure of my I AM presence.

You can know your I am presence now, It's OK, I am that too. Your surroundings are here to wake you up to the realization that you are no-thing definable, categorized, or fully known by less than a divine consciousness.

You are the ever changing master of the universe.

What would the divine say to you? I am you too.

I can’t promise anything other than in the future, I will be doing the best that I can with whatever I may be doing at that time and it may not be what you want me to be doing.

All cannot be managed by agreements, other than what is most beneficial for all.

I wouldn't mind being on a divine team that looks out for the best of the others that are acting out in polarity.

Do you ever sit on the lawn and wonder what life it is that you are supposed to be living here? You never have to allow yourself to be suppressed because another is not your equal, better or lesser.

Something other than me is answering the questions of the others, where can I answer for myself divinely?

As your opponent, I was suggesting that it doesn't have to be difficult here for you to be, do and have as you wish, just allow all of the rest of us the same.

Feel your pains and say "I am going to allow God to forgive me for all this".

I am allowing God to forgive me for this.

Feel it from your head to your toes, "God forgives me for this".

For another to suggest that he has something that you need to be free means that he has already condemned you to his level, his reality and his state of being, don't agree. I will call you when I call you is your commitment.

We allowed God to and he forgave all of this.


Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. you may not ever consider it, but if it comes up at any point:
    perhaps everything godly and divine is right here, within the world of duality. what else is there? projection.
    love the one you're with.
    there is no magic. magic is the character and balance of acceptance. eternal life is the same value and worthiness in this world BECAUSE it is the actual world, and within it, perhaps, ALL possibility, in that it is realistic and virtuously so.
    hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete