Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Instant improvement

There is no reason not to let go of all of your limitations.

"I only take actions that effectively expand my consciousness".

Expand your consciousness until life is not a problem for you.

"my love comes from within me and permeates all of my life".

Allow Divine love to be ok for you.

Where is love?, there will I be also.

Yes, it is you that decides this for yourself. Never before have you allowed yourself the luxury of being free. Enjoy it now, you are free!

The embodiment of divine light, allow it to instantly get better for you.

I am not using truth to oppose you, it is only to enlighten me.

I allow for the instantaneous improvement of myself in every instant and it is logical for you to choose that for yourself too. Get in harmony with being the best that you can be in each moment of your continuous improvement. Thank God/dess. From the realm of knowing and living the truth of self now comes; you. The truth is, I encompass it all and so do you.

Now, allow your instantaneous improvement in the physical reality.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Thou art the giver of "Great News"...The knowledge that you share, and your writing has reached new heights. A shining light divine... in form.

    ReplyDelete