Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Who are you truly?

I went to the movie, The Adjustment Bureau tonight and It gave some meaning to this post that I wrote last week;

Walk as if you know that you are not the you that you are being here. Your life is being run by that which you know not. What explanation could there be that you know not the truth of any life, of any awareness, of any eternal stream of consciousness? You know only the history of the body that you are perceiving through, nothing else has been made availability to you, so consider the possibility that the wise thing to do is to ask the question; who are you truly?

Refuse to do anything automatic, refuse to assume that anything that you have habitually done, you must continue to do for any unknown reason or “for some reason you must.”

Feel your body, feel your personality, feel that sense of self beingness; “this is not me”, “I am free” is your new mantra, live it.

Yes, your life is your life, but allow it to be your choice, not someone else’s. Do not believe what you feel to be the truth. The who that saves you is you, well done. This is not me, this is not my life, my life is free, my life is light and easy, yet challenging and rewarding.

In order to be free, you must assess the life that you are and then change it into one that reflects the truth of your choices. In order for life to continuously reflect your choice, you have to be aware that your life previous to now has not been your choice.

Wish to know that which loves all always. I wish to know myself that love, be known by me even more as my sense of self

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment