Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

God in Form.

I am the one, I am the one who gets it, I am the one who frees himself, yes I am a God: one who knows his truth. All who know their truth know themselves as I do. I am a God.
Yes, I am a God, the one who has returned. This is a mantra that just might be what you were looking for. If you have any self imposed limitations, this mantra should dissolve them.

A mantra is used as a recognition of a completed state, not a desire for one that you don’t believe that you are going to achieve. I am a God, the one who has returned and realized himself in form.

When you feel solidity and density in your body; embrace it and realize; “god in form”.

As you observe your body realize; “this is God in form”. As funny as it is, when you realize that this is true, the ridiculousness of your circumstances are now able to evolve in a quantum way. “This is God realized in form”, is the identity that you have of self for your enlightened embodiment.

This is the body that I love.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment