Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The freedom to be Goddesses

I love my kids, I love my wife, I love my life.

Meditate on that one, find out where that’s true, find out where you truly love your wife without reservation, without condition. A place where you love your wife beyond your ability to not love. Where do you love your wife because love is what you are? That space where love is where you are, is the space that you can be free in. Freedom is found in love, not in war.

It is my own awakening that I am awaiting; I am waiting to observe my awakening.

So as you observe mine, observe your own, for we are one in purpose you and I. We allow each other to be awake, to be aware, to be conscious of all the knowing that one would wish to know. What would you like to know? Decide what that is and allow it to be so. So, Well Done, to everyone that decided that oneness is winning. You’ve caught yourself you know, put yourself directly in the divine flow, for a meaning that we will show you now has been realized. Awaken to your reality, awaken to your circumstances that you are in, remember your true abilities and allow them to be here with you now.

Allow your true abilities to be with you now. Your willingness to be here as your truth, the truth, our truth; the truth that all of us are one in the whole of the holy truth. It’s time now for you to allow yourself the beauties of life; the pleasures and joy’s that life can be for those living them consciously.

Allow others to make their religions prosper in such as way that others find their truth in it and allow your females, meaning the females in your life, the freedom to be Goddesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment