Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, August 19, 2011

love is my religion

Love is my religion, peace, joy and harmony is my style, consciousness, gratitude and reverence for all life is my choice; I love it here.

Don't let the focus of your awareness on the seeming injustices in life steal your joy for the gift of life that you are here.

Know your chosen enemy well and you will understand him.
Understand him well and you will appreciate him.
Appreciate him well and you will admire him.
Understand , appreciate and admire him and you will have gained a friend; don't worry, be happy.

Be where all come to be happy and express their joy and where all are glad to have been.

Consumed with gratitude, I am not the I am that I once was.

Notice that God is everywhere and in everything, there is nowhere that God is not. Regardless of how much he is in denial when he is embodied, when God is noticed, God is awakened within the observer and when God is awakened, the power and love of God are released to the benefit, perfection and harmony of all.

Choose to notice God.

Hey, Rob.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment