Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

You have to love yourself to know your truth


I appreciate what you said upstairs and I appreciate having a friend that does his best to understand me. Because there is still a lot of self condemnation within me and thats what exists between me and the life that I want to live here; is the condemnation that I have for myself.
Steve, I have never seen that in you. 
Feel it, it is right here, God knows why. I don’t believe that I’m always that nice of a guy. There are people that I don’t affect in a way that they appreciate; they want more of me or different of me.
Steve, or they want to take advantage of you and you don’t let them and so they are not happy with you. 
Yes, but it didn’t have to be that way. All I had to do was be more honest and say; unless you deliver for me what I want and appreciate, then what I would have given you  for that, won’t be given. If what I have to give, is what I have to have to live the life that I want to here, then someone cannot take that from me, without me benefiting exactly the way that I want to for giving it up. 
Steve, its interesting, I haven’t seen that condemnation.
Sure, we all condemn ourselves.
Steve, do you carry guilt with you in any way from leaving the Mormon fold/family fold?
No, thank God no. But, I used to and it sure felt good to be free of that, because to accept condemnation from others that you are wrong; how enlightened are you going to get with that denial of your own magnificence? Who are you going to take input from in forming your own decision of who you are and what you are here? 
Steve, so where does the guilt come from?
Guilt comes from being self identified as the body, the personality and the life history here and then judging that that life has been lived poorly in many areas. If you look at that and see that you did not do so good; 
I didn’t do as I could have,
I didn’t love as I should have, 
I didn’t feel as I could have,
If, I had lived the wonderful life, 
that was there for me to live, 
If, I had chosen that, 
as being a priority for myself,
Then I would have lived a free man.
Steve, Yes, but you do have to engage in the temporal world.
Of course you do. But, you don’t have to engage it in a manner that makes you a less than wonderful person. You don’t have to engage life in such a way that you behave immorally or improperly with people. 
Steve, I haven’t witnessed that in you David.
Well, I have. I haven’t been a shining example to others in how to live life here. The fact that I choose to transcend in spite of all that, is why I have to deal with the self condemnation that I am having to move through and own, so that I can exist here as I choose. 
It is odd to have a person diligently choosing transcendence for themselves, that has lived a deplorable life in many ways, its a big transition; as opposed to someone who is out there doing good for themselves and for others every day. How does one who considers themselves a failure in many ways, transcend all of that? 
Ahh, well, “its only by continually choosing that and realizing that love is yours, yours for yourself.”
Steve, so basically, that is what has been in your way is holding onto that; holding onto the feeling that; you feel that you are a failure. 
Yes, the failure caused a judgement and then there was a self identification as a failure. Absolutely there is a self identity of a failure and that failure is wrong.
Steve, so you just have to get you, meaning; the false “you,” out of the way.
No, no, there is no false me, there is only me. 
Steve, OK, well then we need to get you out of the way. Ha, ha. 
No, you just need to help me realize that there is no need for me to hold onto my limitations that suppress my ability to be what I choose to be. Its illogical and incongruent to one who is being true to themselves, so yes; help me, be true to me. 
Steve, thats good.
I don’t know.
Steve, I just haven’t personally witnessed the negative characteristics in yourself that you’ve…
Their mainly sins of omission, instead of commission. You, know what I have been here; there’s no mysterious thing, being hid from you in my nature. My main sin is not allowing me to be me.
Steve, and yet you do it so much better than anyone else.
My goodness, so what is it? Where am I condemning myself? Its in the experience of my human self as that identity, complaining about my physical circumstances and resources and my lack of ability of being able to deliver on what I say that I will do. 
Steve, to who.
Everyone that I give false expectations to. 
Steve, my dad would say; don’t do that anymore. That was easy!
How does one find ease and pleasure in communicating his truth to others, so that he and the other is blessed and enjoys it? How do you be true to you? How do you succeed in your life being the way that you want it to be, at the same time you are a blessing to the other guy in receiving in his life what he wants also? 
Your truth is found where that, is easy for you to do and be. Your truth is only in the blessing of yourself and the other, to divinity. If that is your ultimate truth, then that’s where you look for the governance of your reality here as your embodied self. Look to your ultimate truth to be your self realized knowing.
Steve, you know what came to me right now is, I think a lot of this self condemnation is temporal related.
Yes, it is.
Steve, and if you look at the big picture, that really is insignificant.
Yes, but you can’t look at the big picture, once you have condemned yourself and accepted the punishment.
Steve, I know, I understand, I’m just saying…
Consider this; you are right, in suggesting the big picture. However, just because you are right, doesn’t mean that there is an operating method that can be prescribed and results in the person who is not doing that’s, ability to then shift and do that. So, how does one that has received his own sentence of condemnation and is living it out; how does the self condemned to not knowing, know truth? Not knowing, the experience of the divine way, not feeling, the expression of unconditional love from every being in the universe who loves him unconditionally. Open up to that. Why should you shut your self off from that? Allow yourself to know the love of all those who love you unconditionally. What would that feel like? Who is that? Who does that? Who loves me unconditionally? I wan’t to know, I want to know the love that is willingly proffered to me without any condition on it whatsoever. Regardless of what we do.
Well, we certainly cannot readily identify any embodied consciousness…
Steve, exactly, ha, ha.
Where’s the dis-embodied unconditional love? Where’s the love that transcends bodies to the extent that it can love all bodies, all consciousness and all forms and can’t help but do so? Where does that consciousness exist? Or, where do we open into knowing that from those who knowingly would share that with us? Yes, yes, take a look at that in yourself; the willingness to know the best way for you to be here. There is a part of you willing to be the best that you can be here; thats your truth, look at that! Look at the part of you that is willing to be your best. Your truth, truly is your best. You don’t have to say a lie to impress somebody, because anything that you could express yourself as to another who is full of judgements and limited understanding of what reality and truth truly is…
Steve, the most impressive people are the ones who are the most authentic like the guy that won the masters, right?
Wow! Wow, I saw him speak for 30 seconds and now he has probably entered the top 100 of my all time favorite people, as a result of the genuineness and the humility and the love that he wishes for himself and the others who are close to him. It was touching.
Steve, yes, amazing. 
I mean, this is a consciousness that did not sacrifice his life, in order to obtain a state of enlightenment where he can reward himself with grace and love he is grace and love within a successful life and as a result; is a true master and has the green coat to prove it. 
Steve, and he also would not allow anyone else to influence him. You noticed during his speech.
I didn’t notice. 
Steve, well time for me to join my wife…
Good night.
What does it take for you to forgive yourself for all that you have condemned yourself for being? How do you forgive yourself for being that which you have condemned yourself as being inappropriate? How do you embrace the ultimate truth of yourself?
By deciding that that is a good idea? Don’t prefer anything less for yourself than your own ultimate truth. 
You have to feel the you that you are and love yourself for being just the way that you are. Love yourself for being you and the more that you do that; the more that you will know who you really are. 
Love yourself, to know your truth. 
Love yourself to know your truth. You have to love yourself to know your truth and that is the title to this one. 
Stop condemning yourself; start loving yourself. Love yourself and know your truth and know that your truth is marvelous, magnificent and more glorious than you can imagine. The imagination of man has not come close to contemplating God. 
The answer to the question, as to how one lives successfully is; to have your choice in the moment trump all of your previous choices. Choose now, to live here as your ultimate truth and hold that in your awareness as you connect with all aspects of your body and your consciousness that is not at that level or frequency. 
So forgive yourself now, 
for the life that you have lead, 
so you can live your life, 
of wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment