Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A limited and passing expression


No matter what “this” is, we are allowing God to move it through us, until it is through with us. 
It doesn’t matter what point of view we have taken before on each and any of our aspects of reality; the interactions that we have with others. We allow God to move what is in us, through us, regardless of what it is and what opinion we have about it, pro or con. That which is in us, that is unwilling to be aware of the whole truth, we are going to allow that to pass on as the limited expression that it is; a limited and passing expression. 
Don’t worry; God will do a better job of running your life than you have. It doesn’t matter what caused a particular blockage or defect in me. Whatever it is, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that I allow God to do whatever it is that he wishes to do because it is now in Gods hands and I have placed myself in the hands of God and I await my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment