Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Observe the I am that I am.
Observe as I am that I am.
Observe you are I am that I am.
Observe that I am that I am.
Yes you are I am that I am.
Observe as if you are I am that I am.

Yes, that is it, pretend that you are I am that I am and this will free you from all cares and desires.
Pretend that it is fun to pretend that you are I am that I am.

There is more to this than visions of Salem Massachusetts.
Demons, pretend that you are I am that I am.
Your Demons know that they are I am that I am and as such they are now not a threat to you.
All demons have now realized that they are I am that I am and as a result all demons are out of the game of polarity and they are now one with God.
You are now free of your demons.

You are not peerless as a God consciousness, you have your Godly peers. Yes you have friends as God, Godly friends and we all "get it".

If you are trying to solve problems, you are not God. God has no problems, he exists as joy to joy, pleasure to pleasure. He thinks it is interesting that some of his children would think that it would be fun to go unconscious and pretend to be a body.
Instead, try having a body instead, then you can be God consciousness that happens to have a body also.
God consciousness in a body, now that will be a very fun game, the possibilities are endless. Try them all quickly and then choose now the ones that you really like the best. Ones where you are: conscious
loving
loved
kind
graceful
beautiful
in every way
in short perfection as God.

When did you finally realize that you are God? The I am that I am.?

I do not justify my actions or decisions to anyone, why? Because I do not have to, God is not bound by a lower intelligence or a lower form of consciousness, how could he be? He is the ultimate and so as God you cannot be bound, you can only be made to think that you are. Test it now:
Feel your pain,
then know that you are God, with the unlimited ability to turn the pain into any other form of energy that you desire.

Pagan (repeated many times)
Pagan rituals cannot control you, you are God and God cannot be controled or affected by anything other than his own considerations and choices. These only affect the awareness temporarily God always wakes up again, full strength.

Be aware, the dream is gone. Why? because you woke up again as God. You are here again.
Congratulations and regards,

Your fellow God mates.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment