Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

What does waking up as God look like?
feel like?
sound like?
I am as (your name) is going to wake up as I am that I am?
Yes you are.
Feel your I am and wake up.

What if I wake up here as God?
How would my life change?

Would I like it?
Would everyone else like it?
Yes on both questions.

It is OK to wake up here as God now, it is appropriate. You have passed your tests, you are approved of all Gods, meaning all aspects of God, which are endless.
All approve of you as representing God and the embodiment thereof.
The physical embodiment of God,
not uniquely,
not specially,
not significantly,
not seriously,
but gloriously God.
Its already happened,
You are God and always have been.

How fast can God do what he wants?
As fast as he wants it, God speed.
At choice, manifestation moment by moment.

Do with this as you choose.

What do I choose in this moment?
Greater ease,
Greater joy,
Greater Glory,
All in love.
Godly supporting and uplifting,
love,
light
and happiness.

If you are in fear, go away from me. If not, manifest your brilliance.

What do I know of God?
What does Gods love feel like?
What does the receipt of Gods love feel like to a body?

When you are awake as God, things will be dramatically different for you in your perception and knowing. For others as well as they are willing to perceive and be aware. In any case others around you will feel
Good
God.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment