Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ballancing seems to be the cause of all tension and pain, then it switches to ballancing is the releif of all tension and pain.

Ask your pain and tension, are you ballanced?

I don't know that I don't know, but if I did, what would I now know?
I don't know that I know,
I now know that I have not known.

Are you or are you not the son or daughter of God?

This just hurts like hell.
Is it ok if everyone does what they want to?
It doesn't affect you, because you get what you wany also, everyone does.
I don't wish for this pain and unconsciousness.
I wish for pleasure and consciousness.
I want pain.(allow the polatity to switch)
I want pain, yes I do.
I do not want pain, I choose consciousness instead.
I choose pleasure, joy, harmony, taking care of things at home.
Choose joy for all.

What game of limitted perception are we playing, and how can we easily stop?
By playing easily and joyfully.
Treat yourself as if you know.
Allow for the reality that you do know.
You know true, glorious joy and the pleasure of ultimate consciousness, that goes above and below all things. Making all aware and with the awareness that there is nothing to be afraid of because all is known. and if all is known you have the ultimate unlimitted freedom to do, be, have, and create.

We choose to know all now.
Know until you are free of all limitations.
Handle you problems now.

Old friends and family.
We stick arround together.
In order to be God, you have to allow your friends and family members to wake up to being God at the same time.
We allow everybody to know God.
Be the light, shining on a hill, showing all the way to God by your presence.

Interesting possibility:
Everyone knows that I am God and they are only playing along with me in the reality of limitation because I forgot who I am and that we are all God. All is us, we are the I am.
Everyone else is awake to the truth but you and we are all waiting.
It is worth knowing it all.
Off to the races now,
Heaven is the race and grace of God.

The grace of God,
do
be
have
Know it all.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment