Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have come home to clean my house.

As the home I welcome my master and my cleaning.
We welcome consciousness into this body.

Where did my life go wrong?
How can I be happy and joyful again?
Knowing the truth carries a certain responsibility, a responsibility to be of service to humanity.
To relieve the pain and suffering of an unconscious people, through revealing light and truth, to those that are willing to receive.

How will I live?
You will live with the glory of God directing your every action, no planning, no thought, no failure, no fear, loving all always. All is us, me, you and others.

It is OK to know everything sober, try it, it is peace.

We are here to be of service to humanity, to teach joyful interaction, the divine way of life. Harmonious joyful interaction.
love
love all
enjoy all
Share the joy of God with all.

Gods business is to enjoy his creation, leave no business of God undone.

Turning point, when you allow God to heal all your pain and take you home again to the realms of consciousness.

Do not try to control Gods energy, just allow it to flow through you to bless all who receive it.
Be aware that there is no opposition.
You configure your history from the present.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment