Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Allowance is a conscious choice to be at peace

I am OK with the world.
I am OK with all that I am.
I am OK with my pain, as it is what it is.
I am OK with myself, again.
I am OK with my life.

Your physical problems do not resolve, because you are in resistance to them. If instead of trying to fix them, you chose to feel them and to be OK with them as they are. They would resolve themselves, as they all begin with polarized imbalances that are resolved with allowance.

The higher law, is resolving all problems by facing them, while not being in opposition to them.

You will never fear, when you absolutely know.
You will absolutely know, when you are absolutely known.
You are absolutely known, when you no longer resist density.

Allowance is a conscious choice to be at peace. It is done without effort, by choice and focused awareness.

I just want to know, I do not want to change anything, except by knowing it and knowing myself.

Once you observe your normal, conscious reality, with allowance. Your consciousness takes a quantum jump beyond polarity, to a state where words and thoughts are a lower form of communicating and consciousness.
A state of pure awareness, knowing, peace and wholeness.
A condition of oneness with all that is and where judgement does not exist.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment