Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

That is friendship

Guided by the light.

Every move in the direction of clarity and knowing is a good one.

What if God was one of us?
Then we are all blessed by God,
supreme consciousness beyond polarity.

The best way to get conscious, is to get conscious in all of your activities, instead of just in meditation.

Your friends are the ones that wish you to be more able and you also wishing that they are more able also. That is friendship.

The fears of inadequacy are what fuel your limitations into existence. As god we are choosing to make it better for us than it has been here.

How conscious are we going to allow ourselves to be now?

My days should all begin with "what is the truth here?"

The truth is gentle and freeing.

What is the totality of all of the truths here?

I choose to know who my friends are.
I choose to know that I am more conscious now.

How conscious are we going to be here? It's our choice so you choose now.
Conscious enough for a life of easy Joy, I take responsibility for my life now.

We promise you, that it is OK for you to be more conscious here.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment