Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Who supports you in consciousness

What kind of reality is it that we are having here? Why? What is the purpose of being where you are? Are you enjoying this?

What identity is it that we are going to take on here? What are we saving of what is here and what are we getting rid of?

If we are God, then we can do as we wish here.

Who supports you in consciousness?
Who do you not even know?

We are here finally and I am not leaving now.
The I am that I am consciousness, is here now.
The I am that I am consciousness, is me now.
God is here as me.

Don't expect things to go back as they were, things are different now.
You have free choice to have joy.
You have free choice to be joyful now.

There is a lot of sensory input here, what are you going to pay attention to?
There is a high degree of love and joy available to you in your wife and family.
Enjoy, and love them back.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment