Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Transforming everything that you are into light and freedom

Where are we choosing to be conscious and where are we not? There is no reason to hold on to any part of your polarity based mind, enough is enough.

Blessed are those that hunger and thirst no more, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Do anything that you want to, when you want to, without regret later and get better as a result of what you have done. Things are getting better now, they have to as you are in harmony with the power of creation..

The power of the creation of embodied God, gods, us, we are, I am that I am and I have always been that. Regardless of my focus or lack thereof, regardless of my fall in consciousness, regardless of the me that I am, I am that. Consciousness in polarity.

The search for the power of God, results in the power of God, transforming everything that you are into light and freedom. Eventually, all of your consciousness gets the truth and you are you, again. Everyone around you becomes more conscious also.

To what degree do we really choose to be conscious as God?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment