Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

God take over now, I give up.

I am both the observer and the observed.

My pleasure in you is complete.

Thank you, I want to be able to resolve all of my problems in a wonderful way for all of us.

Then allow God to be in charge here. Understand your purpose in life so that you act according to that, that you have chosen to do here as you primary purpose in life.

God, show me how to move through life successfully. I need help, I have not been doing well.

Allow God to be in charge here and choose to maintain most of your consciousness in the divine realms. As first cause, know your redemption. God loves you David.

Where is my intermediary to God?

Here I am.

Do I need one? Not if you don't want one. You can go direct if you like.

Thank you, we choose grace. I choose to live in a state of grace. God take over now, I give up.

You stopped expressing yourself in life in a manner that could be clearly understood by others. Decide what you want and clearly communicate that to others. Its you reality, what do you choose? It's OK to be stable David. It's yours if you choose it, go ahead and choose to stabilize at a divine frequency that you love.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment