Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

“My will” is hard and painful

God, choose the best for us because we choose you.

If you are going to be God conscious, you are going to know God as light. If you have any problems at all, it is because you are giving yourself preference over others. “My will” is hard and painful, Gods will is easy, beautiful and joyful. Allow Gods will to move through you.

I have not been taking responsibility for the creation that I am here as...
The light of Christ is on my soul. If I come here as divinity, everything gets well very quickly. When I come here as divinity, everything gets well very quickly.

It is OK to not be a slave. Let God handle all of this, take a break. You are as I am, whole, complete and fulfilled.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment