Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Your only job is to watch and pay attention to God.

Your only job is to watch and pay attention to God, while God does all that you wish for, in harmony with the redemption of divine consciousness.

I don't want this body to be polarized, so I arrange to be consciousness enough that my consciousness depolarizes the immediate area around the body.

Who are you?

I am a divine aspect of God that has taken on enough form to be able to communicate with those beings existing in solidity and polarity as their primary reality.

Why am I having such a hard time accomplishing financial security here? God help the right solutions to find me.

Make one choice for the result, not the source or form that it comes in.

I choose to have ten million dollars with ease, joy and glory.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment