Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello Gary,
Some comments on your comments and a poem for you;

So now that you are clearly free of all delusions, illusions and hope for something better than "this" What do you miss? Is it a sweet kiss of a loved one, an enemy to bludgeon, a mansion to see from or living dream to be from?

You are here, that much you know, now with all you know, what are you willing to show? Good, bad, happy or sad? Is there a value in choosing to do something here? What are your fears? Is it good to confront them? What are your limitations? Is it right to exceed them? Is it right to have a better experience here than the norm? It it good to suffer here because others do? Is it wrong if you don't? At the very best that you have ever been, did you know the answers to these questions?

I myself, love a little light. In my mind and in my bedroom at night. To see the things that are relevant to me, on all levels that exist, that I might be free. Free to know, to be and to see, that things may not be, as they appear to be.

See and look and ask and know, all that is hidden and you control the show. Show me the best that you can be and I will show you, that you are me. Me and you together as one, a frightening thought to the separate one. One whole, one truth, one way to be free, you are it and I am not me. Not me, not you, not them, but us, all together on an eternal bus. Buster, your bluster, may annoy the flock, but god bless you, your not a crock.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment