Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Imagine a reality where everyone is happy with your great success.

Ask your body, what are you telling me? What you are tying to tell me, I want to know. From all of life I want to know what you are communicating, what is this? I want to know, totally, completely, masterfully. You could begin by being more assertive in what you want, so that everyone knows where you stand and you have to know where you are going, to make your move.

Imagine a reality where everyone is happy with your great success.

We surrender to infinite grace and love. I want to know and understand all of this. I want to know and understand everything there is to know and understand about this reality, as the master of this and all other realities.

Now?

Yes now.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment