Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

What are the possibilities?

When you have a peak experience, say well done everybody to everybody that had an influence on you in that experience. Your primary experience is here, not anywhere else. Sample everything, but have your primary experience be miraculously wonderful and for your every action, celebrate. You did the best that you could do in the circumstances that you were in.

What is possible for you as God? Ask the entire universe, what is possible for you as God? Ask your body, what is possible for you as God? You now have ask the seminal question, what are my possibilities as God. What would I be like as God?

To be God, you only have to know about the whole of creation and the entirety of your self as divinity and original cause. Ask the universe, what the possibilities are for you as God consciousness. Where are the divine possibilities for me here? The question is asked by the divine being as well as the victim/oppositional consciousness. How much divine consciousness am I going to allow myself?

What is the Godly way of lightly moving through the realities and connections you already have?

What about evil people, spirits, Satan etc?...

Love them as God, be a temple for God and allow God to come through you uncensored. To all of reality, your presence then demands "Show me your divinity, your Godhood, show me your presence here as God and I will do the same.

Am I willing to be God here? What are the possibilities?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment