Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ascension meditations for those who wish to free themselves from their limited belief system.

Whenever you have a thought, an emotion or a sensation, say to yourself "I choose to manifest as my divine self here.

Wherever I have any fear of being, I say to myself I choose to be my divine self here, I then return to the divine realms again as an equal participant.

I choose to manifest as God here each time I find myself at effect of this reality, I then return to the divine realms.

You cannot be at a bad effect of anyone’s choice to manifest as God here, as the state of another’s godhood, is his absolute support for you.

We choose to be God here, in the most god-awful place we could find. The implication of this may be that God will not stand for God awful and that may then mean that God actually sometimes takes on a being here in the flesh, to rid his reality of all that is not Godly in consciousness, by being here fully and thus transforming this reality with his presence here.

I choose to be God conscious in this reality of persona and in all realities that relate to this one, making anything less than God consciousness impossible for me.

Yes I am choosing God as this persona. It’s a personal process of divine choice that creates a divine reality for you. For God to be conscious in this reality, he has to choose for his God presence to be you. You are God, if that statement is true, then you are the only one who can choose Godliness for you, as your reality. It doesn’t come from someone else, your choice of Godhood is what will get you there, nothing else.

Remember, this is a universe of divine allowance, so for your reality to be divine, you have to choose it. It doesn’t happen when God chooses it, it happens when you choose yourself as God.

Yes it is true, I am challenging individuated consciousness to be all consciousness and the choice has already been made.

As God you don’t restrict the flow of life, you inspire it to be where you wish it to be. When divinity is manifest, the consciousness of life chooses divinity as the better of the choices available to it. Life can be inspired, infinitely.

The I that you are, changes in every moment. If your wish is for your divinity to be your reality here, “I am this” has to choose itself as divine in each moment.

There is no consciousness that you interact with, that is not you and so as all the consciousness that you are, choose divinity as your primary reality.

When all of the separate consciousness,
that I see,
is viewed as a whole it is I,
that I see.

Choose divinity in each moment as whatever you are in each moment..

I have a friend who told me that everything that I had ever been told was a lie, he was lying, but he was more right than he was wrong.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment