Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, June 22, 2009

If a baby Jesus could do it, you can too.

Why are you a legitimate value for your customers? What do they get that is worth the money they are paying?

Don't look elsewhere brother, the life that you are divining is yours, the part that is Godly is you. Universal divinity does not happen unless you are divine, don't worry about anyone else, are you divine?

Take responsibility for the divinity of your life,
your life force.
He did,
Jesus did,
do as I do.
Take responsibility for the divinity of your life now.

Keep choosing a better divine expression in each new moment of now.

Choose divinity to the degree that it is comfortable for you. Comfort is your objective now, divine comfort. Keep doing everything that is comfortable for you and your discomforts will dissolve away.

Take responsibility for your divinity and be divine now. If a baby Jesus could do it, you can too and yes he did it, he expressed his divinity well.

Mother nature; I am yours.
Mother Goddess; I am yours.
Truly your sun.
The union of spirit and matter.
The union of spirit with everything that "does matter"

My point of view is that I know the divine realms well. Allow all that you are to know the divine realms well, you are at home there. You also have to take responsibility for your expression of divinity in your normal life and allow yourself to be pleasantly divine as you deal and interact with life.

Immanuall

5 comments:

  1. Is there choice, and what is it for?

    Thank you, Immanuall

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my choice to respond to your email, I did not have to. I can communicate to who, where and what I choose, I can choose to advoid or experience something else if I don't like my current experience. Your reality is as you choose it to be, choice is used for you to better receive the reality that you prefer. Otherwise you would not be able to move your butt from where you are sitting and you would soon have no things left, as others will take them all from you.

    You do pay attention to the opportunities you have in life and choose the ones that you like the best don't you?

    If you don't choose your life, who does?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    I realize it is not my job to qualify the expressions of others,
    while, simultaneously, I naturally question FOR MYSELF the amazing wonders of heavenly grace
    IF that other is not another but a personal manifestation of the divine way...

    No one is teaching or helping anyone but the context from which is arising HERE, singularly.
    It's just a memory... being undone... without the complexity of thought, qualification and possibility.

    There are no projections... only the very tactile brail of the livingness of grace... as it is...
    There is no other... and there is no grace but the one that is Be-ing... as the seeming... THE SAME

    HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO PROJECTIONS YET?
    I HOPE TO SEE SOMETHING BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE DOING SO FAR...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 PM

    don't know who the hell Immanuel is, but I LOVE what I just read here. I'm wondering if Dave Newren is behind this. Write me if you know Dave.

    John

    ReplyDelete