Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The divine enjoy every second of their existence.

I always choose divine consciousness regardless of bodily circumstances, nothing stops my divinity.

You are the focal point of divine consciousness in this reality, as a result of that the bodies circumstances are always improving.

Choose divine consciousness and allow all other bodies to be as they choose to be.

I choose for myself only, but I choose for myself absolutely.

I choose divinity for myself in the present.

Let your own reality expand incrementally, comfortably, to be all of the divine possibilities you could wish for.

My wish for you is the best that can be, who would not wish for that for everybody once they realize what the realization of that would mean to their own reality.

Lets realize we have the ability to disagree with any other point of view of reality and to therefore maintain the reality that we choose to.

To be divinely conscious, you have to wish for divine consciousness for others.

I fully support every ones fondest desires for themselves and for others.

The change of fools, are the chains of fools.

Divinity is as conscious as it chooses and oh, by the way, you are divine.


Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment