Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hey David, thanks for your reply. I absolutely agree J I’m at a place where I don’t judge and when others question me on a situation my justification is amazing, however, please note that in so doing others will ‘lie’ to me in my face and this has always been difficult for me to discern. I’ve come this far to understand that since I cannot see the ‘bad’ in others and if/when they do bad I find myself saying, “they did not know better, forgive them. They did not have the faculties of reason.” As I’m enlarging my knowledge of the brain, specifically the Pre-Frontal Cortex, I’ve realized when one behaves in an irrational/illogical manner, that person is not functioning on ‘full brain power’ and thus we have to be understanding/forgiving/accepting. I guess it’s like a child having a tantrum???”

Is it fair to say that when the child learns about right/wrong from their elders and when ‘ego’ is being formed in the youth, is it fair to say ‘ELDERS ARE TEACHING THE CHILD HOW TO JUDGE’ and teaching the child ‘separation’ from their source?

I have read/heard that the baby is connected to its source/God source/universal power and through socialization the youth separates through the development of one’s ego.

What’s your take?

Awaiting your reply, Zahida

Hello Zahida,

Not judging does not mean that you are unaware, in fact the opposite is the case. It is your high level of consciousness and awareness that enables you to be non judgemental. Your awareness should include the information of the temporary and chronic emotional tone levels of those you interact with and this will give you the predictors of their behaviors. To know that someone is going to lie to you and then they do, does not affect you because you have already programed your relationship with them to not allow their issues to become yours, or to affect your serenity. If some one is a thief, you keep them from your valuables, if someone is an adulterer you keep them from your spouse, if someone is a bully, you keep them from your body and those that you are responsible for. You don't judge them you just treat them like any other wild animal, if they are dangerous you admire them from a safe location or at a time where they will not act out their insanity on you.

A child should be taught to love, to bless others with their good deeds and presence, to protect those who need protection and to not put themselves in harms way. A child should be taught to be a benefit to the world through his words, his actions, his attitudes and his joy for life. Not to say good this, or bad that, but snakes bite, bees sting and so consider the beingness of each of those that you interact with, so that you know what their tendency's are. Then they are with those who love them until they are prepared to deal with the dark side of life from strength, ability and a knowing compassion for it.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment