Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rob: What is it that you noticed in yourself that inspired this post?

David Responds; Divinity is manifest when a willing body consciousness
surrenders to divine freedom.

> David Wrote: Take responsibility for the divinity of your life, your life
force. He did, Jesus did, do as I do. Take responsibility for the divinity of
your life now.

> Rob: Do you follow a particular teaching or creative practice or intention and
how do you work with this as Jesus did?

David responds: There are no teachings to follow here for the full expression of
divinity, if there were, divinity would be manifest here absolutely. I connect
to the divine and allow it to move me, to move through me, to express through me
in word, movement, presence and consciousness. I allow connection with the
divine until the divine and I are one and the same and there is no David.
Normally it is a distant knowing, in its fullness it's the only thing that is
true. It gets better, cleaner and more refined as it is repeatedly allowed to be
the chosen reality.
>
> David: Keep choosing a better divine expression in each new moment of now.
> Choose divinity to the degree that it is comfortable for you. Comfort is your
objective now, divine comfort.

> Rob: How do or where do you draw from, that reveals the choice of a better
Divine Expression? How do you determine the degree of comfort and how do you
notice it?

David Responds: I use the body as a tuning fork or a barometer, I feel the body,
the organs, the muscles the subtle bodies and I allow them to move in the
direction of free expression. Pain and discomfort is always a frozen motion, I
connect to it and allow it to move again as it wishes to.
>
> David wrote:Mother nature; I am yours.
> Mother Goddess; I am yours.
> Truly your sun.
> The union of spirit and matter.
> The union of spirit with everything that "does matter"

> Rob: I read this as a little prayer of surrender as an affirmation, was this
your intention?

David responds: This was the recording of the actual act of surrender in that
moment, the acknowledgement of truth, the confirmation that I was in
communication.
>
> David: My point of view is that I know the divine realms well. Allow all that
you are to know the divine realms well, you are at home there.
>
> David: You also have to take responsibility for your expression of divinity in
your normal life and allow yourself to be pleasantly divine as you deal and
interact with life. David.

Rob: As you experience it, what are the Divine realms and do you experience it
as an existence of itself, Its own creative existence?

David responds: Yes I experience the divine realms as a different reality than
this one. However they are here for the expressing by the willing also. The
divine realms are a dimension of oneness, harmony ease and peace. Knowing, bliss
and creative motion. Love, allowance and absolute ease and yes it is our destiny
for this world of form to be consciously divine.


David

No comments:

Post a Comment