Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

If you are divine today, there is no need to plan for tomorrow

I choose a higher order of reality, a reality here and now of the miraculous. I’ve never let my consciousness fall below the level where I cannot willingly choose to return to the divine realms and know the truth of all that I wish to know there. My opponents are in trouble for they are soon going to be me. I will take whatever senior viewpoint of reality is necessary in order for my reality to be free for me to structure and unstructure as I wish.

The white light of the crystalline desire for divine in-form-ation.

When the divine is downloaded in to the body, the bodies’ plans are easily let go and surrendered to the divine embodiment of grace, style, love, healing and transcendent consciousness for the restoration of all things.

Your fear of floating while in form here should be reconsidered. Many if not all people when given the choice that they can be expressed as the divine here, would make that choice and say yes that is a better reality for me, one that would enable me to fulfill anything that I may wish to express and create.

If you are divine today, there is no need to plan for tomorrow; you are instantly achieving moment by moment exactly what you wish to. The all expressive God, channeled, focused, concentrated and expressed abundantly through the human form.

If you are here in my reality, you will be supremely conscious and you will not be able to help or wish to help or stop from being there. It’s for me to let you know, I choose to express my love for life here; I love all. The free exchange of conscious expression Is the core desire that we all have, to express ourselves here fully, ably, consciously and consistent with the divine realms where all are divinely free and divinely act in a inspiringly, loving, allowing, expression of others.

Our presence here has come, allow peace to enter the world through you, to the world, now.

There is no personality here that is running the operation with the name of God as its identity and description. There is only the absolute freedom of conscious awareness without limitation, ability without comparison.

Your allowance for the divine to come through your form, is consistent with the examples of the divine that have been embodied over the earth’s history. Except for now, new possibilities are open. Open and already experienced, already sampled, already found wonderfully, inspiringly, lovingly, delectably, your return home.

I no longer restrain myself from knowing the truth, saying the truth, being the truth and loving the truth as it freely exists in actuality.

Willingly give the divine to all who wish to shine.

I am willing to be divine here should be your constant stream of consciousness.

It was inevitable for us to awaken to our divinity here.

I have already been saved is your new motto.

We open our eyes in a knowing embrace of all that is divine.

The celebration of the divine Goddess now begins.

Let freedom ring through your own form and from you to everyone else. Continue to flow it, until someone else is there to recognize the divine in you.

Rise up and be, the I AM that I see, the divinely formed and informed of the divine, form, consciousness.

What happens if we take it too far and go all the way?

You set the level of consciousness that comes through the body.
You are the absolute chooser of that level of consciousness.
You have absolutely unlimited choices of what that level of consciousness is.

How do I want this form, this structure, configured and expressed?
Focus on that.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment