Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 10, 2009

My friend Garys comments;

If you are divine today, there is no need to plan for tomorrow UNLESS OF COURSE YOU... OH YAH... I GOT NOTHIN
I choose a higher order of reality a reality, a reality here and now of the miraculous. I’ve never let my consciousness fall below the level where I cannot willingly choose to return to the divine realms and know the truth of all that I wish to know there. GOOD IDEA! My opponents are in trouble for they are soon going to be me. OH! I will take whatever senior viewpoint of reality is necessary in order for my reality to be free for me to structure and unstructure as I wish. I'M DOING THAT, TOO, BUT NOW I'M TAKING THIS ONE... FOR A MINUTE. THE SUSPENSE IS REALLY... JUICY... REALLY. (WHO AM I KIDDING - - GET ME OUT OF HERE!!)

The white light of the crystalline desire for divine in-form-ation. When the divine is downloaded in to the body, the bodies’ plans are easily let go of can be easily let go of and surrendered to the divine embodiment of grace, style, love, healing and transcendent consciousness for the restoration of all things. GOOD IDEA! "THE BODIES PLANS" INTRIGUING!

Your fear of floating while in form here should be reconsidered. Many if not all people when given the choice that they can be expressed as the divine here, would make that choice and say yes that is a better reality for me, one that would enable me to fulfill anything that I may wish to express and create.

If you are divine today, there is no need to plan for tomorrow; you are instantly achieving moment by moment exactly what you wish to. IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW... BY MY TOTAL PRESENCE OF ALL THINGS? RESPONSIBILITY... ABILITY TO RESPOND... EXACTLY AS I WISH TO? The all expressive God, channeled, focused, concentrated and expressed abundantly through the human form. JUICY

If you are here in my reality, you will be supremely conscious and you will not be able to help or wish to help or stop from being there. YOU ARE SUPREMELY CONSCIOUS WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR CANNOT BE BECAUSE OF THE LOVE THAT I AM THAT INCLUDES THE BESTEST RESPONSIBILITY. It’s for me to let you know, I choose to express my love for life here; I love all. The free exchange of conscious expression Is the core desire that we all have, to express ourselves here fully, ably, consciously and consistent with the divine realms where all are divinely free and divinely act in a inspiringly, loving, allowing, expression of others.
AND IT MAY ALSO ALREADY BE THAT... EVEN AS IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE... AND THAT WE CAN HAVE BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE IS INCLUSIVE OF WHAT WE ALREADY ARE AND HAVE AND DO. THERE IS MORE TO THIS... ALWAYS... CREATIVITY... CREATION... INFINITY... ETERNITY... REFLECTION... MORE WORDS TO FEED THE SOUL CHICKEN SOUP AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LIGHT... ETC
Our presence here has come, allow peace to enter the world through you, to the world, now. SOBE IT

There is no personality here that is running the operation with the name of God as its identity and description. There is only the absolute freedom of conscious awareness without limitation, ability without comparison.
SWEEEET... I LIKE THIS BECAUSE HAVING NO REFERENCE OR ANY REFERENCE... AS IT CHANGES... SEEMS TO BE WHAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS

Your allowance for the divine to come through your form, is consistent with the examples of the divine that have been embodied over the earth’s history. DUH! REALLY GOOD IDEA. Except for now, new possibilities are open. BETTER! Open and already experienced, already sampled, already found wonderfully, inspiringly, lovingly, delectably, your return home. YOU SAID IT

I no longer restrain myself from knowing the truth, saying the truth, being the truth and loving the truth as it freely exists in actuality. GOOD IDEA... EMPHASIS ON ACTUALITY SEEMS TO GIVE IT ACTUAL LIFE/ALIVENESS... ACTUALLY

Willingly give the divine to all who wish to shine. OK

I am willing to be divine here should be your constant stream of consciousness. MAYBE... IN A WAY YES... NOW I'M AGREEING 100%

It was inevitable for us to awaken to our divinity here. PERFECT IDEA(/ACTUALITY?)

I have already been saved is your new motto. THANK YOU

We open our eyes in a knowing embrace of all that is divine. OKAY!

The celebration of the divine Goddess now begins.

Let freedom ring through your own form and from you to everyone else. I RESONATE HERE Continue to flow it, until someone else is there to recognize the divine in you. HOW? I DON'T HAVE THAT INSIGHT... THAT UNDERSTANDING, FANTASY, REFERENCE

Rise up and be, the I AM that I see, the divinely formed and informed of the divine, form, consciousness. I'LL DO IT QUIETLY FOR NOW... AND LET IT GET JUICY... OR SOMETHING... IS THAT OKAY?

What happens if we take it too far and go all the way? NOW YOU ARE PUSHING IT!!

You set the level of consciousness that comes through the body.
You are the absolute chooser of that level of consciousness. WELL... THERE IS NO REFERENCE FOR WHAT AN I AM IS... SO... I KINDA LIKE IT LIKE THAT ALREADY... BUT NEVER SETTLE ON JUST THIS... IT'S ALWAYS GONE BY THE TIME I SETTLE
You have absolutely unlimited choices of what that level of consciousness is.
AMEN...! HOW MANY CHOICES?!
How do I want this form, this structure, configured and expressed?
Focus on that.
I'M A ROMANTIC, BUT I'M DIVIDED. I WANT LOVE... REAL LOVE... AS IT IS ACTUALLY...
How do I want this form, this structure, configured and expressed? IN LOVE!!
SOME KINDA WONDERFUL... YES IT IS......
David
THAT WAS REALLY GREAT. THANKS FOR DIRECTING THIS TO ME... REALLY GREAT INSIGHTS AND CLARITY AND MORE...!

No comments:

Post a Comment