Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A revelation to us all

I have come here from all other realities, I am here to observe the divine spark into being here. The divinity that you are, to shine forth into this reality. The radiance that the reality here has dreamed of for eons, waiting for it to come is here now, for me to see, in you. Thank you.

If you are here; be grateful that you are, that you exist, that your consciousness will take you everywhere you desire to go. I am the light of understanding. The divine light in your eyes, is a revelation to us all.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:55 PM

    Dear David

    I shared this with Anne Baldwin. We love your message and the divine light that shines in your eyes. It is a revelation to us all...

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete