Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, May 03, 2010

No purpose, but loving fear.

A conversation with my enlightened friend Allan.

Love the “me” that I am. Allow all that loves, to love you. I allow all that loves to love me too. If you want to observe the entire truth; be beyond the significance of purposes. How could you possibly observe anything objectively if you are immersed in purpose?

Let go of your purposes, you don’t have one that’s truly you anyway. It is purposes that mess up and spoil your enjoyment of this reality. If you have a purpose in this reality you can’t be an objective observer of it. If you want to make a choice from a position of knowing, then you have to take a break from your purposes for awhile.

A. Say that again.

If you want to make a choice in your life from a position of knowing everything as it is, then you have to let go of all of the purposes that you are holding onto for yourself and your life at least for the amount of time that it takes for you to observe all aspects of life fully.

A. If you look at what you mean by the word purpose on this and I keep shifting these levels of consciousness with you; there’s the experiencing level of consciousness that has no opinion of it and no judgment of it.

That’s what I am trying to embrace is just the experience of life, as long as I always have the feeling that I should be doing something else other than that, then that holds me back from the enjoyment of what is.

A. Exactly and that’s the only place the action is. When you talk about the experience of what you call David’s life, it can only happen now. If you take that into an eastern connotation, we are actually unwrapping, pulling apart and actually changing our Karma. By this transformational work of embracing our fears. We’re just transmutating all of this negative karma that we have. So then what we start to move into is good karma.

Yes, that’s a nice transition to put our focus back on the loving of our self that is in fear.

A. Yes isn’t that beautiful?

Yes, I have plenty of myself that is in that condition. “yes, the love of the self that is in fear, is the one that you must hold dear, for you my dear to get out of here,

A. And have any chance at seeing clear,

Of being clear, let me clear things up for you; There is no clear in this sphere, that holds dear anything here.

A. As long as you hold fear near.

Why try to enjoy this reality until you love the one that you are with, that knows not love, but disapproval only? The song love the one you’re with wasn’t talking about the person that you are with it was about the self within you because then the love naturally spreads. How can we have fun loving that poor little fearful boy in us right now?

A. Just embrace him and just acknowledge all of the times that you have pushed him away, medicated yourself, tried to resist, tried to kill, tried to get rid of; hold him close and let him know that you are sorry for how you have treated him, you knew no other way of being at the time, but I do know now and I want you to know that I will take care of you and we will be together forever and that I love you.

Remember the only way to transform and transmute the fear is when you are in it. Breathe deeply in to the stomach and take that scared little child who has been doing everything that he can to conform, fit in and belong and you acknowledge him. How would you treat him if you saw him standing in front of you? You would hold him close to your chest, bring him into your heart and acknowledge him. Let him know you know how many times you have abandoned him, pushed him away, ignored him and that you knew no other way at the time, but Now you know.

You don’t have to worry or be afraid because I am with you now and I am going to take care of you and we shall be together forever and I love you.

It happens very fast and it’s very simple.
Yes, the way that it has been in the past has been horrible; we can take responsibility for that and choose to love our past fully by embracing it now. I am breathing consciously and I am breathing into my chosen reality with each person I think of.

A. Bring forth thankfulness gratefulness for all of it and thankfulness for the frar, because it is actually setting you free. Thank you, thank you for that .

Thank you for setting me free; my fears have driven me to freedom.

A. If you can’t embrace that, there is where your troubles begin.

Embracing that which is means your own perfection too.

A. Absolutely it does.

Interesting that you would resist and reject your pain as a valid part of your reality.

A. Unfortunately the attempt to be separate from it just makes it worse.

And keeps it there forever, pain is something that can be experienced and be on its way again. If you don’t say hello then it’s there under the surface making your life miserable for ever and all you have to do is say hello and goodbye.

A. Yes and greet it with a big can of “no big deal”

Yes, easy off. No big deal.

A. In life and in business you have to care, but not too much. Yes we are monstrous creators my friend, what we transform and transmutes these daily amounts of fear, watch out; grand master wizards.

Allow for it to be easy for you to love the ones that you are with, allow for it to be easy for you to love yourself, bless your body, give it gratitude for it getting you to the place that you are. I have no purpose and that maintains my freedom, it doesn’t prolong my unconsciousness; it dissolves it entirely.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment