Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 14, 2010

The you that you desire

Where is freedom found in a world of confusion, not relative freedom, but freedom of the mind, the body, the soul and the soulful release from your past, your present and your persistent identification as that which is not you?

Where does one find the freedom that one is afraid to be here?

In the fear that he is naught.

How do I free the me, that I am not to be, into the truth of the me that I wish to be?

It’s a bit of a conundrum. Where is the simple, the easy, the miraculous change into the nothing can affect you against your present will?
Where does one find the will to be free, the will for me to be the me, I choose to be?
Where does one find in the I am that I am, the ability to be the possibility of me?
How does the me that I wish to be, stand up in this reality, for myself and receive a welcome, a response of; yes of course from the reality itself?
Must one forever be a mother, to the deaf and dumb brother, of a false self that can never be the me that I wish for me?
Where is the death, where do I take my last breath, how do I take the test to become my best that I can be in this reality?

Lay down in the dark,
And make no remark,
About the wishes you have,
For the life that you are.

Your wishes have been heard,
And for you this is the word;
The word is receive as you will,
It’s not a bitter pill.

Relax and allow,
For those who know how,
To move you through the deep and dark but true,
reality that is you and are now completely through with.

It requires only your patience,
You’re willingness to be a patient,
The willingness to be,
Acted upon by the we.

The we who know,
And will show,
You the way,
to be whole.

Wholly here,
Wholly free,
Holy you,
Holy me.

Allow the tools as they exist,
To move you through the mist,
Transforming they and you,
Into the brand new you.

The time for you to know,
your truth is here to show,
you the way and for you to stay,
an example of the way.

The truth is here to stay,
Showing all a grand new day,
A day for me and you,
To love you and you and you.

Lay down in the dark,
Observe the hardness of your heart,
And let the light that is within,
Begin to make you grin.

The freedom that you desire,
Is in the fire that takes you higher,
And removes from you the dead weight,
That demands that you wait.

Forever and a day,
To know the grand and bright new day,
The one you know they say,
Will come again one day.

The you that you desire, Is a living being of fire.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment