Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Freedom, freedom, freedom.

Accept the Mantle of the light that passes the understanding of all that is being and instead of being you, you will be freedom. You will be that which lights the way in the darkness of confused beingness; that which identifies, clarifies and brings understanding to the path of conscious freedom.

Express the freedom that you have feared to be by being the freedom that is absolute truth.

Look through the body without identification, without identity, without preconception, but with the knowing that you are.

You have to let them all go in the moment that you choose to be free. You are dead to yourself and that dead self’s relationships are dead also, for that identity is no more.

You can expect me to serve my self interest and you can expect that if you serve my self interest; I will in turn serve you well. If you do not serve me well, you can not expect me to serve you at all, for I do not serve in bondage to others who wish from me, that which I do not willingly give. I do not sacrifice my reality to serve the reality of others, yet I grant all others the same right that I choose for myself, but only to the point that they choose to exercise dominion over my reality, at that point, I cease granting and supporting their truth of a life of conflict, of domination, of servitude, of obligation, of coercion, of lies and of the pain and suffering of others for the benefit of self.

All obligations of your past are finished when you are dead. The living dead is the life that is free to be in the moment and is a momentary glimpse of the possibilities in the embodiment of God. I am the living dead; I am the light of freedom, simply because I choose that for me.

I am finally home,
I am finally here,
I am finally free,
of all that is not me.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Loved both of these.

    I am divinely blessed to know you.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete