Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The invitation

For you to recognize me as one of you, is for me to be damned into the world of damn illusions, illusions whom when you interact with them as a participant, damn you to a confusion about your reality.

If you realize for yourself less than God; then less than God, is who you will be realized as. Doesn’t it work out for everybody if you choose for yourself that?

I’m home,
I’m free
and finally me,
the one that I chose to adore.

Is the door for me,
the truth that I see,
when I open the door,
to me?

I am the God who wished that he was something other, than the brother, who is free. No mother may I, brother may I, father will you let me be, the same as you, for me? There is no supplication to the one who is ultimately free, there is only the invitation that you join and be, as he.

Join him and be as he and together will all be free, freedom for me, freedom to be, the you that you want to be.

There is no other reference point that is effective for freeing yourself to the divine realms other than your choice and the validity that has in making you free in this moment. It is a valid choice for you, focus the redemption of yourself on the fact that it is only your agreement that you need to have.

For me to choose to be free as I am is my right, I need no agreement from another, who says that he is my brother, without knowing the truth of me; that I am eternally free. For me to be free to free myself, I must know that it is OK to be free, the freedom of me, is my right you see, that I confer upon myself.

Yes I choose to be free,
free for you
and free for me,
the freedom you see,
when you are truly free,
is the freedom of you
and of me

So as you live in your life, tossed to and fro and full of strife, consider if you will, the rest of the thrill, the thrill of eternal life. Live in that now and enjoy it as you can,
for he who can do,
the divine in you,
is the you,
that you are,
yourself.


Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Inspirational.

    Amazing.

    I am blessed to know you and call you my friend.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete