Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

That's not my life

This is the exercise of my personal freedom to be as I want to be. Things are as they are and I am uncertain in knowing that what I want for myself is available from those that I am dealing with. I have to know that my relationships free me in the manner that I wish them to, because to bind myself further in this reality is not part of my purpose.

I am here to know what it is to be the truth of the me I see. It is difficult when one is seen as part of a group or a member of a species, gender or a body. When the focus is on that in your communications with others then there is not a granting of your ultimate truth. To be in it and not of it is who I am and so how do we structure an “inness” and an “interactingness” in that “inness”

My desire to communicate to you what I am about here and it is this; a being is as he chooses to be, so be careful in deciding that your choice for him is superior to his own, because if you are wrong and you impose your reality upon the other, then one of two things happen; there is a lowering of their reality to an agreement that things are as they appear to be or there is a divine dance that separates force from freedom, because freedom is not achieved by force.

A being is only as he conceives to be and when he gives that up to another, to show him the way to his own truth; don’t even bother trying to figure yourself out from there.

Whatever our agreements are going to be, they are going to be to agree to our freedom. The freedom for you and the freedom for me to choose our reality here, otherwise we condemn ourselves to being one of the participants here living on this street, that’s not my life.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment