Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The heritic

Jesus, Krishna, Buddah, Muhammad, oh come on guys, guys, guys, are we forever going to say that somebody else made it and not us? If you want to say hey, to what ever spiritual being that you like; thanks for bringing us home, but, come on, if you are going to do that, be home already. Is no-one here willing to be home with the divine? To be at home with divinity? To be at one with the divine in such a way that there is no difference between divinity and everything that you are expressed here as? Why would you stop yourself from that by pretending that it is otherwise? 

Now what I would wish to ask for you to do sincerely is; I ask for you to do the same for me. Wish for me that I may be as I ask you to be for me. Bless me with your wish that the possible divine freedom that we are all looking for, for ourselves, that we grant freely that expression and experience of self as that for all others, primarily the ones who do not wish that for us. When the polarized being comes up against a divine one, somebody's reality is going to have to shift, which one do you think it is? Or ought to be? If a polarized being gets in the way of a divine being then it's a divine embrace that they are going to share, not a confining one.

Allow the divine to move you, to move through you, to move as you, to be it's expression here truly, fully and remarkably. Freely, lovingly and divinely present. 

Trust the god in you that is already there. Allow the God in you to reawaken all that have forgotten the truth of self eternally, so that you are whole and holy, wholly here and fully free. Free here as divinity.

How much of this density are you willing to leave behind? Or rather, how much of this density are you willing to stop creating, right now? Who have you been waiting for to tell you to wake up? Because it is time to shine, to come forth and be your truth. Who have you been waiting for to tell that to you? Well he was busy and he ask me to pass it on to you, so; "it's your time, it's your place, it's your reason for being, so stop being a pain in the ass and be the one that kicks me in mine, into remembering the divine in me.

Its OK to be expressed here as divinity, as the divine, as a divine one, as a divine son or daughter. The coming up and going forth as the glorious expression of the possibilities of manifestation as a divine consciousness. Allow yourself to be that and give us all a break, a break from reality, a break from the reality that we have been, where we have been broken and fallen and being less that we can be free and truly as we choose. 

Have I said enough? Is there anything else worth talking about? Another reason to communicate? Because it is as I said for you..., yes, yes, yes feel that feeling, feel that possibility of being divine yourself. Just be it and let the reasons not to, be dissolved by the brilliance of the yes, yes, yes that reality will have when it experiences your divine truth truly present here as you.

If you need a miracle, for that to happen for you, then here it is, here it is; the miracle is you, know that, show that. Don't go below that again. We like you better when you are at your best. 

Were their divine beings here at one time? Or were there at least some holy men that realized some sort of transcendent truth that freed them from the oppressions of this reality? 

That's as good as it gets here? To be free from the oppressions of this reality? How about being free here and celebrating the divine expression of life as ourselves? The divine expressed in life as "us"as "we" as "you" and as "me". 

What's the matter? Hasn't anyone ever asked you to be your best before? Allow the worst part of you to Improve until it is free, until you now longer have any stuck points in your manifestation here. I don't want to communicate with you in any another way than that, so this will be my last word on that and I will see you in the inner realms. Or we can more easy, be free instead, that and the actual divine light of freedom is my wish for you.

Now to the few, that I have that actually read what I say; yea, "white jackets", a white jacket might be the truth of me and my destiny, but, what if it is not? What if what I have said is true?, the truth of me and the truth of you and that we are now beautifully through with what we have been and beautifully new in a divine and glorious way? Come on, help me have that be my reality, by choosing that for your self. You don't get free by giving somebody else your light, you get it by granting them theirs. 

Remember for yourself; it is not your wish for for this to be a peak experience you once achieved and now forever talk about the memory of. Be divinely free now, all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    You wrote this for all that we might be free and so I grant you the same for all eternity.

    I love you Davie!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    It is nice to know this writing exists. I use to feel something similar to this. I think we all do. Thanks for being constant, and communicating as best you can. It is revealing. You should know. I wanted to know... I still do. It Is You.. me.
    Now I feel a bit lighter... even though I have been staying busy and reminding myself that things are good. All the cells seem tight and overwhelmed... but why? I must know... beyond simply that I should get a massage.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Dear David
    Thank you so much for the very precious words of encouragement and inspiration. I just finished reading your posting titled "the heretic" the title certainly got my attention
    but I am a bit confused by ( title) it. The message itself is so perfectly attune to what I am feeling and needed to hear from someone (you,me,myself) right now (today) ...I am so grateful to you for expressing it so well. to inspire inspire me ( all) to live in our my divinely given truth by remembering it and being it. I have not been doing so... I've needed help and in-courage-ment. You are amazing!

    Love
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete