Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am you and you are me and you and I are one.

Open up and receive Gods eternal divine love for you.

Jesus said; I am you and you are me and you and I are one. So maybe that's the secret to enlightenment, to allow yourself to be Jesus, the same as all of those crazy people did. 

If you really did allow yourself to be a Christ, noticing the God in you...

There is only saving yourself; if you are trying to save others before you realize God within yourself, what point of view are you doing it from? Certainly not from one in which you are able to do it. So focus on yourself and realize the God in you.

Observe the God in you, are you not the house of god? The temple of the lord? The fulfilled purpose of the body is to be a temple for God. 

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment